Dig For Treasure

CRICUT PRESERVES - EMBELLISHING FRUIT

CRICUT PRESERVES - EMBELLISHING FRUIT: I have always loved the Preserves cartridge and I had so much fun embellishing and bringing to life all the fun fruits that are on it. I am working on a few cards and a layout using the embellished fruit, but just had to give you a peek now.
Now that I have my own space...I have room for my sewing machine, Yea! I am the first to admit I need a lot more practice at sewing...especially on photo mats as I can never get my corners to end in the right place. I found the strawberries to be challenging, too.

Who would think a pineapple could be so fun and cute?! The Cuttlebug Houndstooth embossing folder is PERFECT for the texture of the pineapple.

Glossy Accents is the perfect accent to bring out the fruit seeds


I will post the completed projects soon. Also, as soon as I get a nice sunny day I will get pictures of my craft room posted. It's been so cloudy and dreary here.


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Treasure Box Of Jewels

Blogs I Enjoy

My Favorites

The Craft Posts On This Site Are From Other Sites I Enjoy Visiting.

Spring Blessings In My Treasure Box

Childrens Gems In My Treasure Box