Dig For Treasure

Things I Want To Learn From - Excellent Cards

Lili Of The Valley Spring 2012 Sneek Peek:

Claudia_Rosa_girl with flowers_1

Wow… ladies.. the new Lili of the Valley images are soon available and I bet you will love them all. First new thing beside the adorable images.. the girls have become a little bigger and I must say I absolutely love that! Much easier to color in. The images are charming as always and there will be a variety of all year round images and a few for Easter. Mostly girls and a few teddies and there is one stamp with a new “character” Smile This image is called “Pretty Bouquet” I had a hard time choosing, really and the only reason I picked her first was because she matched a bit better to the Design Paper.

Claudia_Rosa_girl with flowers_2

Stamps: Lili of the Valley “Pretty Bouqet” – Sentiment
Papers and ribbons: Stampin up (they are unfortunately all retired)

Claudia_Rosa_girl with flowers_3

See you tomorrow.. I am totally motivated and I am sure I will pick a new Lili stamp for tomorrows card.claudia00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Treasure Box Of Jewels

Blogs I Enjoy

My Favorites

The Craft Posts On This Site Are From Other Sites I Enjoy Visiting.

Spring Blessings In My Treasure Box

Childrens Gems In My Treasure Box