Rose Trim Bracelet

Rose Trim Bracelet:


Last night I was at Joann's in search of some fabric for a project I'm planning next week. While I was browsing the trim section I came across this beautiful, delicate rose trim. I wanted to buy it all in every color, but thankfully my husband was there to restrain me. So I bought 1/2 yard in pink. But I'll be going back!


I decided to use the trim to make this lovely bracelet in the perfect color. So sweet, so lovely, so me!


I know you're all dying to make one too! So hurry and go buy some trim before I clear it all out. 
I'm kidding. Kind of.

Anyways, here's what you'll need:

  • Rose Trim
  • 2 Ribbon Clamps
  • 2 Jump Rings
  • Clasp
  • Needle Nose Pliers
Start by wrapping the trim around your wrist and then cutting to the desired length. 1/4 probably all you will need.



Take your ribbon clamp and with your needle nose pliers clamp it down on one side. Easy!



Repeat on the other side. 


Open one of your jump rings and place around the loop on one of the ribbon clamps. Add your bracelet clasp and then close the jump ring.




Add your jump ring to the other side. 


That's it! 


If you want to make one as a gift and you don't know the measurement of the wrist you are making it for you could easily add a chain to one of the ribbon clamps and make it adjustable!
I hope you all are having a lovely Wednesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dig For Treasure

Loading...

My Favorites

The Craft Posts On This Site Are From Other Sites I Enjoy Visiting.