Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
Author: Leanne Vogel
Recipe type: Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Yeast free, Corn free
Serves: 2 cups, 1 serving
This smoothie is creamy and light. Not only will it add extra fiber to your day, but having pumpkin in the morning will keep you fuller, longer!
- 1 cup non-dairy milk – I used unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ banana
- 1 tbsp raisins or ½ tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp gluten-free, alcohol-free pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch all spice
- vegan coconut whipped topping – I used 2 tbsp honey and omitted the vanilla in this batch (optional)
- Place everything but whipped topping in the blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into your favorite glass and place a couple tablespoons of coconut whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if you’d like!