Dig For Treasure

Just a friendly reminder

Swap.com


Hi pastorkjv1611.ILoveIt,

Last week, your friend sent you an invite to check out Swap.com. Just in case you missed it, the invitation came with 20% off your first order over $20.

Have a look around the site before it expires.

Swap.com
By clicking the link above, you agree to Swap.com's Privacy Policy , Terms and Conditions , and to receiving notifications about Swap.com's offers and promotions.
This message has been sent to you by susannikitenko@gmail.com to discover Swap.com.
If you don't want to receive anymore recommendations to discover Swap.com, unsubscribe here.
850 Veterans Parkway Unit A, Bolingbrook, IL 60440

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Treasure Box Of Jewels

Blogs I Enjoy

My Favorites

The Craft Posts On This Site Are From Other Sites I Enjoy Visiting.

Spring Blessings In My Treasure Box

Childrens Gems In My Treasure Box