Dig For Treasure

Monkey Bread 2 Ways

Monkey Bread 2 Ways: There is nothing simplier than making Monkey Bread... yet it seems and tastes like something special. Here are two ways to make it-- a sweet version and an a Mexican version. Here's the sweet...My pal Deanna shared this delicious Monkey Bread Recipe with me. I'm bananas for it! (Sorry-- couldn't help myself) De's Monkey Bread 4 cans of biscuits (maybe 3 if a regular size bundt pan) Chopped nuts (optional) 1 cup sugar 1 tsp cinnamon + 1 tsp cinnamon (separate) 1 large ziplock bag 1 cup brown sugar 1 ½ sticks butter or margarine Open biscuits, one at a...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Treasure Box Of Jewels

Blogs I Enjoy

My Favorites

The Craft Posts On This Site Are From Other Sites I Enjoy Visiting.

Spring Blessings In My Treasure Box

Childrens Gems In My Treasure Box