Valentine Blanket - Did I Meet My Goal For Today?



Did I Meet My Goal For Today?

Well, I didn't meet the goal of having this Valentine
Afghan finished today. I will have it done "Lord Willing"
this coming Monday. I've been working on this Afghan since February 1st, 2020.
I put a big pink button on 6 hearts. I was able to sew on 2 of the hearts.

My plans changed for today but I will continue



to post on this page as I complete this project.

Multi-Purpose

Valentines Blanket
or
Breast Cancer Awareness





I finished sewing on the hearts This morning.

With a size P needle, I chained 26 and tied a bow around the buttons.
I'm doing all 6 that way.

It is cushy, comfy, happy and heavy.

Please look at the past
three posts. To see about this afghan.


The Finished Afghan  - Info On Next Post


Hide any strings by weaving them into your work.


Susan Y Nikitenko 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felt/ And other Zipper Crafts Zipper crafts

Grandmas Blankets